Have you ever reviewed a hospital bill to find:
- You were charged for medicines you never took?
- You were charged for services not rendered?
- You were charged for the water container you never used?
One of the easiest ways to save money after a hospital stay is to review the bill for hidden costs. After surgery or an emergency room visit, HCSN will audit your bills.
- We will point out potential discrepancies that can save you money.
- As your healthcare advocate, we will even negotiate with the care givers on your behalf.
Learn more about medical bill auditing.