Do you avoid getting health care because you think you can’t afford it?
Did you know you can save money by comparison shopping?
Do you wait hours to hear from the doctor’s office when you are sick?
The Truth About HealthCare Spending
- Annual health care costs are the number one reason for bankruptcy.
- Costs of treatment, medication and hospitalization have far outstripped the means of most Americans, even those who work very hard at being responsible.
What I Learned About HealthCare Costs
Before my battle with cancer, I didn’t know I could shop and compare costs for diagnostic labs and tests, medical procedures and surgeries. Born out of my personal experiences and newly-found skill to save money on healthcare, I founded HealthCare Shopping Network (HCSN).
Since its founding in 2012, HCSN has grown from a comparison shopping of medical services to a full-service suite of cost-saving techniques for businesses and their employees.
Whether I am visiting with individual clients or business CFOs, people tell me they struggle to manage healthcare costs. Most don’t even know that HCSN services will save them money on their out-of-pocket medical expenses.
Smart Shopping and Buying
Using comparative shopping techniques and insightful market navigation, I have saved clients thousands of dollars each year. Our simple savings techniques include:
- Comparison shopping for medical and surgical procedures
- Supplying educational resources for physician engagement
- Bulk prescription purchasing
- Medical bill review
You save out-of-pocket expenses on procedures such as:
- Prescriptions for chronic illness
- Preventive medicine
- Screenings such as colonscopy
- Immunization vaccines
- Diagnostic procedures
- Blood work
- CAT scan
- Outpatient and Inpatient Surgeries
- Hip and knee replacement
- Heart surgery
- Maternity care
You, too can become a wise healthcare consumer. Contact your HCSN adviser now.